The fourth in a series of open forums held by the Library Development Committee (LDC) will be held on Saturday, December 16th at 9:00 a.m. at the North Haven Village Hall on Ferry Road in North Haven. The topic of this forum is Space and Service Allocations, and will include
- A review of the community design process and meeting objectives
- A reveiw of the Community Library Committee (CLC) needs assessment
- A review of the CLC recommendations
- Determination of Space requirements
- Library services allocation by building
Questions and comments from those in attendance will be accepted throughout the meeting. The LDC is hoping for a large turnout of community members so that as diverse a range of opinions as possible may be heard and considered as part of the design process.
Call the library at 725-0049 for more information.